Insolex is a Global Information Solution provider with locations in the US, Panama, and Costa Rica. We're a growth company focused on designing, developing, and implementing information management solutions for clients in all market sectors. Our implementation services include SAP and Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
We're looking for candidates who can demonstrate experience working in a managed service center operation as a senior developer supporting clients in North and Latin America. If you can analyze a client's business process and requirements, design a solution, and apply hands on experience in building what you design, we'd like to offer you an opportunity to join our firm and build a reputation for being at the top of your skill set.
- Salary: Market (generous benefit package and incentive program)
- Hours: Full time
- Location: North America and Latin America
As a subject matter expert and member of our software factory team you'll be responsible for the technical design and development of custom software applications and SAP and Microsoft software extensions and bolt-ons in support of our proprietary software brand development. These responsibilities will include technical solution design, specifications, and hands on coding.
- Bi-lingual, preferably Spanish/English.
- Knowledge in SDLC.
- Junior or senior candidate.
- At least a bachelor degree in IT.
- Experience with or at least have heard about these technologies: XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, WCF, ASP.NET, AppFabric, Azure WPF, and Silverlight.
- Ability to create cross-application process flows that define how the components of all applications relate to each other.
- Capability to work effectively as part of a development team.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX and CRM, and or SAP Business One is a plus.