US Freelance Sales Rep
Insolex is seeking an experienced "freelance" IT Sales Executive to penetrate markets and drive growth of profitable new business in the US and to develop and maintain effective customer relationships. This position will be responsible for all aspects of building and managing the sales pipeline. This position will also ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- Responsible to: Company President
- External relationships: New businesses and existing customers.
- Internal relationships: Business development team, directors, senior management, account management team, SEO team, marketing, finance, and administration.
- Salary: Commission of new business profit, Negotiable (expenses included)
- Hours: Negotiable
- Location: North America
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Liaise with the executive team on the implementation of the Insolex sales, strategic, and operational plans.
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division's strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed.
Basic areas of knowledge and skills
- Expert knowledge of IT business and management principles.
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Software capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to be self-directed and manage the sales cycle for software products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5 years in IT sales with proven experience developing new business.
- 5 years in SAP or Microsoft Service Markets.