IT Contract Staffing Business Development Director
Insolex is a Global Information Solution provider with locations in the US, Panama, and Costa Rica. We're a growth company focused on designing, developing, and implementing information management solutions for clients in all market sectors. Our implementation services include SAP and Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
We're recruiting for an experienced IT Contract Staffing Business Development Director to join our team. You'll be responsible for building and maturing our SAP and Microsoft Dynamics contract staff augmentation offerings and practice model. You'll have the flexibility to establish your own team of recruiters and apply your experience in designing a winning program from the ground up.
- Salary: Market
- Commission: Proportional hourly rates
- Benefits: Health Care, bonus, and long-term incentives
- Hours: Full time
- Location: North America
Manage the daily operations of the contract-staffing department. Manage all functions associated with the developing staffing opportunities, recruiting, screening, and placement of field employees, including customer service calls and sales activities.
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to target and place employees for staffing assignments.
- Manage the hiring process through sourcing and interviewing candidates, offering and negotiating positions, and credentialing and on-boarding new hires.
- Process client job orders. This includes presenting qualified candidates to clients while maintaining exceptional customer service skills.
- Execute bill and pay rate negotiations with employees and clients based on client job orders.
- Contact prospective, existing, and active customers through multiple channels such as telephone, email, and client site visits to develop business.
- Track recruitment and marketing results through various reports.
- Maintain profit margins and recruitment quota in accordance with set goals.
- Maintain potential candidate pool and working employees in assignments, while coordinating retention efforts and extension of assignments.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to all business practices. Participate in Joint Commission accreditation survey process and maintain all files and records to ensure compliance with Joint Commission standards where appropriate.
- Written and verbal communication skills to function with all levels of management and staff.
- Proficient computer skills with software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and applicant tracking software, as well as social media tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Ability to establish and achieve goals and prioritize and perform multiple functions and tasks.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing assignments.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years staffing and customer service experience
- IT staffing experience a "must have"
Insolex is not accepting H1B candidates at this time.