Business Development Executive
Insolex is seeking an experienced IT Sales Executive to lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business mostly in the South East Coast and to develop and maintain effective customer relationships. This position will be responsible for all aspects of building and managing Insolex's sales pipeline. This position will also ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- Responsible to: Company President.
- External relationships: New businesses and existing customers.
- Internal relationships: Business development team, directors, senior management, account management team, SEO team, marketing, finance, and administration.
- Salary: Commission of new business profit, Negotiable
- Hours: Negotiable
- Location: North America
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the Insolex vision and strategy.
- Liaise with the executive team on the implementation of the Insolex sales strategic and operational plans.
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division's strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed.
Management of the overall business development function including:
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical plans accomplishment and new business development results.
- United States IT service markets competitor and market analysis.
- Develop and lead the business development activities mostly in the South East Coast by sourcing, managing, and implementing new business opportunities.
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising, and promotional planning through the marketing department.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, values, and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners, and regulatory/official bodies.
- Self-development and continuing personal development.
Basic areas of knowledge and skills
- Good project and time management skills.
- Knowledge of IT business and management principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- 5 Years in IT sales with proven experience developing new business.
- 5 Years in SAP or Microsoft service markets.
- Software sales experience.